If you have a question that you do not see here, feel free to send us a FleaMail. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
I represent a retailer and we’re biting at the ankles to carry the line. How do we go about this?
Effective October 2009, TheFleasKnees will be carried at the retailer-level. Simply send Mary-Jo a Fleamail, and we’ll get back to you directly asap.
How can I order my very own FleasKnees tee?
Check out the collection, pick your fave tee/s, and walk through the simple payment steps as outlined by PayPal.
Do you accept credit cards?
Totally. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. This is the 21st-century, n'est ce pas?
What size should I order?
Tee sizes range from XS (ExtraSuperRunt) to L (Lab). Sizes XL and XXL coming in 2009! To determine the best size for you, consult the What size is that human in the window? chart.
What is the cost of Shipping and Handling?
Shipping in Canada
- 1 or 2 tees shipped in Canada = $6 CAD flat — not per tee.
- 3 to 6 tees shipped in Canada = $10 CAD flat — not per tee.
- 7 or more tees shipped in Canada = $14 CAD flat — not per tee. And S&H costs are capped there!
Shipping in the United States and Internationally
- 1 or 2 tees shipped in the USA/International = $8 US flat — not per tee.
- 3 to 6 tees shipped in the USA/International = $12 US flat — not per tee.
- 7 or more tees shipped in the USA/International = $16 US flat — not per tee. And S&H costs are capped there!
Shipping to retailers will be done on a store-by-store basis, based on the preferred method of shipping.
What taxes will I be charged?
Taxes in Canada
- For deliveries made within British Columbia, 5% GST and 7% PST will be charged.
- Within Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, and the Territories, 5% GST will be charged.
- Within Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland, 13% HST will be charged.
Taxes in the United States & Internationally
Within the USA and internationally, no taxes will be charged. However, USA and international recipients may be charged customs and duty fees that are the responsibility of the recipient. Bummer, we know.
I’ve placed an order, when can I expect my tee to arrive?
Within seven to ten days, you’ll be sporting your new tee. (If you need it faster, let us know. And for the cost of extra-rapid express consideration, we can rush that bad-boy to you overnight!)
How should I care for my FleasKnees tee?
Like anything made from 100% cotton, it’s best to wash your tee in cold, and tumble dry low — or even hang to dry. Avoid ironing the tees made with silver foiling. A bitta wrinkle looks quaint, charming, and oh so real, anyway!
Can I learn more about how TheFleasKneesFund is distributed?
Of course! After all, without you, there would be no FleasKneesFund. Whenever we make a donation, we will update the site. So, please check back regularly!
Oh dear. I ordered a tee and it’s not the fit I hoped for! What’s the return policy?
We will happily exchange any unworn FleasKnees tee —submitted with original PayPal receipt — for a better-sized tee, returned to us within thirty days. Please note: Return shipping and handling costs will be the responsibility of the shipee. (We just made that word up.)
For return address, please send us a FleaMail.
Spread the word. Spread the love. Spread the Fleas.
Know a DogMom who is not only crazy about dogs, but crazy about ridiculously hot-looking 100% cotton tees made in support of animal rescue? Forward her www.FleasPlease.com